Followers

There's time in my life, where I fell in love and fell out from it. No one catch me, no one ever try to catch me. I'm just tired for another butterflies. I'm afraid to have another heartbreak. I will move on. I will move on and wait for my future Zauj. I'm not turning back.

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Get attach to...

So, with my current condition and ache, I guess it's better for me to stay away from any love or any other heart feeling. I'm trying, well, I said, I'm trying. Things might get rough for me now, where all I do is alone, with no one besides me, there's no one to support or give me some magic words to go on whenever I' down. Pathetic, yes.

But, as what as I'd learned from my previous, I knew that not everyone going to let us alone. One fine day, akan ada that someone who are going to led me on whatever I am doing, susah senang, be there, tak kira macam mana my attitude going. What me aim for the next is, someone that can keep me as his wife and have a good intention of being my partner.

Bout how things used to be, I put it in Allah's hand, I'm tired and get confused. I'm sorry, pardon but I'm still young, I do mistakes, so do everyone in this world. Let me finish what have I started. Bismillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment